Every day, you’re surrounded by-products that have been tested and certified for excellence in safety. The same thing also applies to the services that you use. Using a trustworthy, certified company ensures you’re getting a high-quality result for your money. Cleaning companies should also be certified. Using cleaning services that don’t meet industry standards can lead to harmful consequences, especially where chemicals are concerned. With that in mind, in this article, we discuss why ISO cleaning requirements are essential if you’re using a professional cleaning company.
What Does Being ISO Certified Mean?
ISO cleaning services ensure that a UK company provides safe, high-level services which also protect the end-user and the environment. When a business meets ISO standards, it demonstrates its commitment to performing quality work, training employees to the highest standard and improving customer confidence.
The Benefits of ISO Certification
What are the benefits that customers can expect from using an ISO certified cleaning company:
- Extra efficiency of performing services
- Continual improvement of performance
- Lower costs
- Fewer errors and accidents
- Compliance with regulations
- Employee commitment to delivering a high-level service
- More likely to be reliable and trustworthy
ISO Cleaning Accreditations That A UK Company Should Have
What are the best ISO cleaning accreditations that UK cleaning companies can achieve? Here are some of the best ISO standards to meet.
ISO 14401: Environmental Management
The ISO 14401 standard shows that cleaning businesses are committed to protecting the environment. The incorrect use of cleaning products or using the wrong type of cleaning product can have a harmful effect on the environment. By meeting this standard, cleaning companies show that they comply with legislation, aiming to reduce waste and evaluate the overall impact that their work may have on the environment around them.
The Benefits of ISO 14404 to Clients:
What are the benefits of cleaning companies meeting the ISO 14404 standard? As a client, you can expect:
- The correct management of environmental risks
- Increased employee engagement as staff are working for a company that cares about eco-friendly matters
- Compliance with environmental regulations
- Cost savings in waste reduction can be passed on to the client
- You’re able to work with an environmentally committed organisation
ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety
The ISO 45001 standard demonstrates that commercial cleaning companies have a stringent health and safety management system to protect their employees and clients. A cleaning company with this accreditation understands what it needs to do to reduce the likelihood of accidents. They undertake risk management and meet legal requirements.
The Benefits of ISO 45001 to Clients:
What are the benefits of cleaning services meeting the ISO 45001 standard? Here are some things to expect:
- Productive team of cleaning staff
- Risk assessments and management
- Consideration for the health and safety of staff on-site
- Continual improvements to meet the requirements of a dynamic workplace
- Motivated cleaners who know their best interests are being considered
ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
The ISO 9001 is a good standard for cleaning companies to meet as it shows their willingness to value the client and their expectations. Businesses with this certification understand that they need to have a hardworking team who will go above and beyond. Senior managers have an effective management process and can communicate this to their staff. With continuous assessment, a cleaning company can refine and improve its services, ensuring the needs of the client are met.
The Benefits of ISO 9001 to Clients:
What are the benefits of commercial cleaning companies meeting the ISO 9001 standard? Clients can receive:
- Enhanced quality and service
- Minimal complaints
- A commitment to excellent work
- Services that are delivered on time
- Duties that are performed correctly the very first time
- A fantastic work ethic from a reliable team
Receive A High-Quality Cleaning Service From An ISO Certified Company!
Need a high level clean from a commercial cleaning company you can trust? Perfect Clean are ISO accredited in 9001 (Quality Management Systems), 14001 (Environmental Management) and 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety). We are proud to offer a wide variety of services to fit your business’ requirements. Contact us now for a free quote.