Crime Scene & Trauma Cleaning In Scotland & North of England
why choose us
Professional Trauma & Crime Scene Cleanups
Specialist Crime Scene & Trauma Cleaning Services
Our expert trauma response cleaning team is accredited by the National Academy of Crime Scene Cleaners (NACSC) and fully insured to deliver the following trauma cleaning services:
- Crime scene cleanup following a break-in, assault or vandalism
- Removal of bullets from walls or other surfaces
- Death scene cleanup, including suicide and undiscovered death
- Road traffic accident and rail accident cleanup
- Safely remove and dispose of hazardous waste such as blood, broken glass, or needles
- Specialist cleaning to remove organic human or animal material such as blood, faeces, urine or vomit
- Decontamination of areas exposed to biohazards
Helping You Restore Health & Safety After Any Incident
No matter what the scenario, whether at home, in the workplace or in public, our emergency response team is on hand to restore health and safety standards to any environment. We have developed enhanced COVID-secure cleaning procedures and extensively trained our specialist trauma cleaning team on how to stay safe while working.
Yes, we can help to clean up after any collision or accident, whether on the road or railway track. Please get in touch with us to discuss.
Crime scenes and the sites of accidents can be dangerous, this is why we have invested in training all of our cleaning technicians in advanced and specialist cleaning methods. All of our cleaners are accredited by the National Academy of Crime Scene Cleaners (NACSC). We also fully insure all of our cleaners.
Get Your Free Quote Today
If you’re looking for a rapid response trauma cleaning team local to you, we’re here to help.