Commercial & Office Cleaning in Inverness
why choose us
We Deliver Cleaning Services That Meet Your High Standards
Our friendly local cleaning team is highly trained to deliver top-notch commercial cleaning services to businesses in Inverness. We pride ourselves on supporting the good work of local businesses by keeping premises clean, safe and smart.
We’re not like other cleaning companies – we tailor our services depending on your unique requirements, giving us the ability to assist businesses of different sizes in a range of different industries.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Specialist Commercial Cleaning Services
- Office cleaning
- Commercial cleaning (including hospitality, retail, public sector, educational institutions, healthcare)
- Deep cleaning
- Regular cleaning contracts in Glasgow (including daily cleaning)
- Industrial cleaning
- Commercial kitchen cleaning
- Facilities Management
- Window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- End of lease cleaning
- Post-renovation cleanups
- Emergency cleaning
To continue to support businesses challenged by the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve implemented enhanced COVID-secure cleaning procedures, and our cleaning team has been extensively trained in how to stay safe and reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
We’re An Experienced & Reliable Commercial Cleaning Partner
We’ve been in the cleaning business since 2013, helping companies run smoothly by keeping their premises clean, tidy and hazard-free. We know what it takes to be a good partner: reliable, thorough and honest. And it’s our mission to offer a commercial cleaning service that you almost don’t notice – operating smoothly, reliably and in harmony with your daily business operations.
The scope of commercial cleaning and office cleaning is vast, covering all of the bases that you require. At Perfect Clean, our services are totally bespoke to your needs as business, but some of the core responsibilities that we’ll undertake are:
- Kitchen cleaning
- Door handle sanitisation
- Toilet cleaning and restocking/replenishing
- Emptying of bins
- Cleaning internal glass to remove handprints and marks
- Dusting to remove cobwebs
- Cleaning of utilities such as kettles, coffee machines, and fridges
We recommend that your office is maintained regularly to ensure a high standard of cleanliness for your employees and visitors – in general, we would suggest a routine clean should take place at least once a week.
In addition to this, it’s also important to schedule a regular deep cleaning for your office – this will ensure that your office space is returned to a top standard at intervals throughout the year. On average, we would suggest that this takes place twice a year.
Preparing for office cleaning is relatively easy and straightforward. Here are a few simple steps you can follow to get your office ready for a cleaning session:
- Clear any clutter or items from desks and surfaces to allow for thorough cleaning.
- Remove any personal items or sensitive documents that you do not wish to be touched or cleaned.
- Notify your cleaning service provider of any specific areas that need extra attention, such as high-traffic areas or areas that have not been cleaned in a while.
- Ensure that all electronic devices and equipment are turned off before the cleaning session.
By following these steps, you can help ensure that your office cleaning session is carried out efficiently and effectively, leaving your office space clean, hygienic and ready for work.
Yes. Our cleaning teams are trained in how to clean up hazardous waste, toxic substances and hazardous waste that can cause a risk to the public. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Whether you’re looking for help with a one-off deep clean or a reliable regular cleaning team in Inverness, we’re here to help.